Dr Brown’s Y Cut Teat Wide Neck
The suggested age range for the Y Cut teat is 9 months+ but baby’s preferred flow rate may vary. The breast-like shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience. Designed alongside medical professionals, the correctly contoured breast shape and high-grade, soft silicone offer a more comfortable feeding experience and help to avoid nipple confusion. Perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again!
Together with the anti-colic internal vent system, the Y Cut Wide-Neck teat gives baby vacuum-free feeding that is clinically proven to reduce colic, decreases burping and wind, preserves nutrients, and aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep. While our bottle works best with the vent system, it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent and the feeding experience is similar to most teat-vented bottles.
- Designed to fit Dr Brown’s® Options+™ Wide-Neck bottles only.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe. BPA free.
- Options+ teats are only compatible with new Options+ bottles
Dr Brown’s Wide Neck Bottles 270ml - Triple Pack
The enhanced design of the Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system. Dr Brown’s Options+ bottles offer an easy and comfortable way to feed your little-one, adapting to their needs as they grow. With the unique design, this bottle can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience. Use Dr Brown’s Options + bottles from birth – don’t wait until your baby develops colic!
Over 20 years’ experience helping mums combat windy colic
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Two vent options. One proven bottle. No need to introduce a different bottle once baby grows out of colic.
- Contains 3 x 250ml Bottle with Level 1 Teats
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
Dr Browns Soft Spout Transition Cup 180ml
The best way to help baby make the easy transition from bottle to cup.The “first cup” is now even better, with sturdy, contoured handles that make it easier than ever for little hands to get a comfortable grip. Features a one-piece, spill-proof silicone spout valve that makes sipping easy for tiny mouths and is also removable for easy cleaning. Attached lid stays open when baby drinks and keeps spout clean when not in use. Easy to assemble and clean, this transitional sippy cup is dishwasher safe and recommended for babies 6 months+. 180 ml. BPA-Free.
- Sturdy, contoured handles that make it easier than ever for little hands to get a comfortable grip
- One-piece, spill-proof silicone spout valve that makes sipping easy for tiny mouths, and is also removable for easy cleaning
- Attached lid stays open when baby drinks and keeps spout clean when not in use
- Easy to assemble and clean and is dishwasher safe
- 180 ml
- Recommended for babies 6 months+
Dr Browns Silicone Handles
Keep the bottle your baby is used to and slip on the Silicone Handles to turn any bottle into a lesson in building sippy skills. The soft yet durable material holds up to everyday use. Find the right fit for your Wide bottles!
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe
- Available in teal, pink and blue
- BPA free, 4m+
Dr Browns Nawgum Teethers
Nawgum helps baby through the whole teething process, from sore gums to tooth eruption. Unique textures are placed to target sensitive areas and help prevent lint build-up on the teether.
- 100% silicone and
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe
- For babies of all ages and stages
- BPA free
Dr Brown's PreVent Soothers Twin Pack (6-18mth)
The Dr Brown's Soothers help minimise the pressures inside baby's mouth. These pressures can sometimes create dental issues such as cross bites. Palatal pressure is lessened by creating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when baby is sucking. This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
- These pressures can sometimes create dental issues such as cross bites.
- Palatal pressure is lessened by creating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when baby is sucking.
- This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low pressure comfort.